Friday, May 18, 2012

vote for me, y'all

Over the last year, I have fallen in love with blogging.  I so enjoy committing our memories to words and sharing our stories with family and friends.  This is often my only adult outlet during a day filled with bottles, baby food, and diapers.  Many of you have encouraged me during this time, telling me that you actually enjoy reading this little site.  As someone who loves to write, this is the highest of compliments.   

So, I have submitted my blog to a site called "Circle of Moms."  They have a category specifically for moms of multiples and are currently in the voting phase to determine this year's top 25.  I am a latecomer to the field, but I would so appreciate your vote.  You can vote once per day for the next 5 days.  You can vote by clicking the button on the right, and then finding Set of Shafers (which will be under the pending approval tab until sometime Saturday).  Or you can click HERE and I think you can vote directly from my profile.

Thanks so much!

1 comment:

  1. I voted! Good luck! Yes, I really love your writing. I also saw your little ones in the Alumni newsletter (magazine?) :-). So cute. Go Vols!

    ReplyDelete