Many people have asked how this pregnancy has felt different from the twins, so I've been thinking about it lately, and here's what I've come up with:
- When I feel the baby move, I know for sure which baby it is this time. I kind of love that.
- I am MUCH less swollen. You can still see bones in my feet!
- My belly is probably smaller, though it still feels quite large.
- When pregnant with the twins, I spent most of my day on the couch or otherwise resting. This time, I spend my days taxiing around toddlers, playing trains and babies, coloring, wrestling in the floor. So I'm pretty exhausted by the end of the day this time, but I'm not sure that can be blamed on the baby.
- I haven't been to the doctor/hospital a single time for an unplanned appointment!
- During our twin pregnancy, I read about a thousand books to "prepare" for mommyhood. This time I try to remember to read the app on my phone every few days.