Sunday, May 1, 2011

heartbeats

To any expectant parent, the sound of their baby's heartbeat is magical. That quick, rythmic thumping holds so much promise. Before the mother has felt the baby move, the heartbeat is undeniable proof that there is a child resting inside. For me, our babies' heartbeats are the most comforting sound on earth. Every time I hear them at the doctor's office or on my doppler at home (yes, I am crazy and bought a doppler to use at home), I know that our babies are still thriving...I am still a mom.

We were able to record our ultrasound last week, but I got so caught up in the boy & girl excitement that I forgot to share with you all. Here's a link to the portion of the ultrasound where you can see/hear the heartbeats: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvYMeAiKBlY. First up is Baby A, our boy, then it switches to Baby B, our girl. The final images where you can see the baby's spine and ribs are the boy. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment