Sunday, November 27, 2011

giving thanks




This has been such a joyful weekend in our home that it will require two posts to cover it all. First, Thanksgiving...


I've never been short on things for which to give thanks, but this year my cup truly runneth over. My two little turkeys have filled my heart and my arms with a new love. I am so grateful to borrow these precious blessings from God, to have the privilege of being their mommy here on earth. Equally, I am grateful to share this amazing adventure with Andrew. When it comes to spouses, I won the lottery. Watching Andrew be a dad to our twins makes my love for him grow daily.


Life with twins is difficult. Between the adorable snapshots in matching turkey onesies are double meltdowns, spit up stains, and sleep deprived parents. I have never, however, been more thankful for the path my life has taken. God is so good, and He has blessed our family in ways we could have never imagined! We are so thankful this Thanksgiving, and we look forward to celebrating many more with Barnes and Frances.





Our first Thanksgiving as a family of four (well, really six).



Our whole family (minus Sister Gloria Christi) at the Christmas Market on the day after Thanksgiving. We were so lucky to have everyone together!

No comments:

Post a Comment