Monday, September 4, 2017

six



Barnes & Frances-

Last month you turned six! Wow...that's a third of the way to the point when you will technically be considered an adult. My mind really can't grasp that you're six, but I can't deny how much you are growing and changing. And I truly cannot tell you how much I enjoy you both.

Frances, I always tell you that you're my best girl, and I really mean it. Sometimes I look at you and I'm blown away by your beauty. You shine, my girl. But the best thing about you is your heart. You are kind and generous and inclusive and empathetic. You are the best sister, and all three of your brothers adore you. You make friends easily and love to be social. You come home from school with sweet stories. You roll your socks now because that's what the girls do.

Barnes, you are an incredible boy. You are sensitive and smart and funny and loving. You are always creating new art and new games and new ways to do things. I love the way your brain works. When I ask you questions, you seldom tell me much, but if I wait long enough you share the best stories. You are so observant. You notice things that many people miss, and you always recognize the beauty in your surroundings.

You two are special kids. Your blend of kindness and spunk is unique. I am so very honored to be your mom, and I cannot wait to continue seeing the ways God shapes you as you grow.

I love you more than you could ever imagine,
Mom

You decided to have your sixth birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese, and it was truly a blast!





No comments:

Post a Comment