Thursday, May 1, 2014

documenting my littles

Andrew says I need to join a 12 step program. I am officially addicted to pictures. And while I love snapshots and photograph my children on an almost daily basis, nothing compares to a session with a really good photographer. I try to limit these to once (or maybe twice) a year, but during the first year when a little one is growing and changing so quickly, we do a 6 month session as well, so we recently had Shep's 6 month pictures done.

We have been lucky to find some amazing photographers over the past few years. I have loved the results of every photo session we've had done, but every once in a while you find a photographer that is perfect and seems to really get your family. The day they are scheduled to come happens to be sunny and warmish and your children are awake and cooperative. And in those magical combinations, you end up with unique treasures that capture the true spirit of you, your little ones, and the dynamic that you all share. This session was one of those times.  Please excuse my inability to narrow it down to a few to share.
our happy 6 month old, Shepherd Louis

my two ever present "helpers"

I love how she captured mine and Andrew's love for this precious boy.

and some almost impossible to get family shots of mom, dad, and our three under three


No comments:

Post a Comment