Monday, May 27, 2013

my boys

I'm beginning to think this second boy may be a lot like our first (which is not a bad thing at all). During our last ultrasound, baby had the hiccups; B constantly had the hiccups in utero.  Baby starts moving and shaking every night when I'm ready to go to bed; B followed the same pattern.  At 23 weeks, baby can already move my entire belly with his insanely strong kicks; B was definitely the less gentle twin.  

I am completely in love with Barnes, and I am completely in love with this new little one.  They may be totally different, which will be wonderful.  They may be carbon copies of each other, which will be wonderful.  But I can't help but notice the similarities seeming to pop up already.

And because we had such a fun trip to Nashville this holiday weekend, I have to share a few phone pics:

visiting with Aunt Rebecca--she's clearly using her teacher skills
sliding with dad
first crawfish boil

pit stop on the way home at dinosaur world

No comments:

Post a Comment