Over the last few days, I've been thinking about my favorite things that come as a set, so I thought I would share my top ten with you all. All of these may not exactly "go together" for everyone, but for me they are hard to separate.
10. Mittens- I just love a great pair of mittens...they are functional yet whimsical at the same time. My latest pair were handwoven in Ireland and were a birthday gift from my Sister--thanks, Christina!
9. Football & Tailgating- If this were Andrew's list, this "set" would be much higher on the chart. Even I must admit, though, that tailgating outside Neyland Stadium on a perfect fall day is pretty special.
8. Beach & Frozen Drinks- Though this year they will be non-alcoholic, no trip to the beach is complete without margaritas, daiquiris, etc.
7. Earrings- The perfect pair can really make an outfit.
6. Orange & White- Go Vols!
5. Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar- Deliciousness! Sometimes I am certain I was supposed to be Italian.
4. Wine & Cheese- See #5 (although if cheese isn't available, I will happily drink the wine all by its lonesome).
3. Shoes- My favorite, favorite article of clothing ever. Although I have too many pairs to count, I have two pairs that I truly treasure (my Manolos and my Louboutins). I hope to add to this collection as the years pass, and I hope that if we have a daughter she appreciates fine footwear.
2. Cooper & Stella- Cooper was an only child for the first five years of his life, and we were always afraid he would be sad if we added another furry friend to the family. Now he and Stella are very best friends, and I am so thankful they will have each other when the babies arrive.
1. Our precious twins, of course!!!