Monday, October 15, 2012

remembering

October 15th is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day.  Today, Andrew and I honor and remember three tiny lives that left this world almost as soon as they began.  We will never know whether those babies were boys or girls, what they would have looked like, whether they would have been quiet or feisty.  But we will carry them in our hearts always, loving them fiercely.

When asked how many kids I have, I always say I have twins.  It's neater--less messy.  But I am the mother of 5 precious children.  My sweet twins, my firstborn(s), the loves of my life.  And my first three angel babies, so dearly wanted, whose conceptions were joyfully celebrated, whose endings were grievously mourned, and who led me down the precious path to b&f.

No comments:

Post a Comment